Thread: The "Who Killed You" is covering the Combat Log!

The "Who Killed You" is covering the Combat Log!

i guess the picture shows it all.

During the game you don't have the time to inspect these numbers. But it makes sense when you die, and when you have time to look on them. But not with this portrait covering the whole frame.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Basic Member
    On the right hand part of the hero portrait you boxed in red, there's two white arrows. Click those

Thanks for the reply, but from what I know, the arrows you are pointing just makes the portrait bigger with more information. But the menu I am talking about is completely different, and the portrait whether you click the arrows or not,still covers it right?

This annoys me a bit too. It'd be nice to have an option to close that portrait or maybe move it to the right side of the screen.

Great solution. The box is in the way.. click the arrows to make the box bigger! :-p

Combat log and any other window opened (like score screen etc.) should take priority and be in front. There is no reason for it to be any other way, a simple oversight by Valve to be fixed when they get around to it.