View Poll Results: Which Enchantress model is better?

Voters
670. You may not vote on this poll
  • Old original model!

487 72.69%
  • New Sept 12th patch model!

183 27.31%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Enchantress's new face; community poll.

When/if they fix the new ones lighting I'll vote, just doesn't look like it's completed yet.

Basic Member
    OMAGAD! what is this shit? bring back old ench face. that looks so stupid.

Old is suck

Basic Member
    old one was way better. new enchantress is ugly.

Banned
    spoink!!!

Basic Member
    she looks way younger now and i like this style. I think some people are exaggerating a bot too much. You just need to get used to it and it will be fine. Everything new looks strange at first. (Remember when people didnt wear galsses and one day they need to wear one? First you think NO GO OMG. But after half a year you cannot imagine that person without glasses anymore and you would say OMG NO GLASSES NO GO.

Basic Member
    WHy would anyone want the new one? It looks like a monstrosity lol.

Old one kinda reminded me of Cate Blanchett, which wasn't a bad thing.

The new one isn't bad either, except the eyebrows, they make her look too serious/angry which kinda contradicts the personality given to her by her voice lines.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorror View Post
    she looks way younger now and i like this style. I think some people are exaggerating a bot too much. You just need to get used to it and it will be fine.
    Sorry I'll never get to like anime, even though I see that stuff every day all over the Internet.

I don't understand the argument where she didn't look young before... round face, giant eyes isn't young, it's anime. It's infantile. Old Enchantress looked young and youthful while maintaining the mythical vibe of a forest spirit. I wonder if people who think she looked old have ever seen her portrait in-game, 'cause IMO it's the only way one could think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Sorry I'll never get to like anime, even though I see that stuff every day all over the Internet.

I don't understand the argument where she didn't look young before... round face, giant eyes isn't young, it's anime. It's infantile. Old Enchantress looked young and youthful while maintaining the mythical vibe of a forest spirit. I wonder if people who think she looked old have ever seen her portrait in-game.
    I agree so much with you man.
    The old face looked young and extremely charming to me.
    The new one is just a mutilated monstrosity; some kind of plastic-surgery anime-type head.
    It truly makes me sad