View Poll Results: Which Enchantress model is better?

Voters
670. You may not vote on this poll
  • Old original model!

487 72.69%
  • New Sept 12th patch model!

183 27.31%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Enchantress's new face; community poll.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    She was! But morons voting for old model in this thread broke it all... So sad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    Sure it was. Old model was bad enough. Valve tried to make it more appealing but as always rivers of crying here...
    Some people could just legitimately have a different view of what appealing is. I liked the old portrait better, but it doesn't make me a moron for liking it more, and it doesn't make you an idiot for liking this one. Its just an opinion about appearance, which is very subjective. This is like arguing if blondes or brunettes are more attractive, and saying anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

Kind of hard to judge now but I'm sure the new one will look much better with finished lighting and smoothed out textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyre View Post
    Some people could just legitimately have a different view of what appealing is. I liked the old portrait better, but it doesn't make me a moron for liking it more, and it doesn't make you an idiot for liking this one. Its just an opinion about appearance, which is very subjective. This is like arguing if blondes or brunettes are more attractive, and saying anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
    Well, we looked at your opinion during this year? Why you don't give a try another opinion (at least to the main client), why start crying like a little baby? Now all people who don't use test client (and they are majority) will not be able even to see this another opinion. Why you left them without a choice?

I'm not even talking about how much disrespect you did to that person (modeler, artist) who wanted to make this hero look a little better than it was before. Do you think he will try to do the same in the future? Maybe he will just leave to work at some other project instead of dota after he saw how many crying kids are here and how they react to this little change. And then you will cry again: "Why we have no new heroes this patch again?"

I really would like to see same amount of crying about some serious bugs instead of this.
    Last edited by Evol; 09-14-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Basic Member
    use the art feedback forums from now on.

closed.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage