Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Manta Style doesnt clear issued Orders on the Manta'd hero

Basic Member

[Fixed] Manta Style doesnt clear issued Orders on the Manta'd hero

your hero will auto target the actual enemy hero with right click eventhough after activation of manta style, should the target be removed after the manta style is activated

so its basically u target the enemy before he activate manta and after he activated manta u will auto attack the actual hero but not randomly choose the actual hero or illu
    Last edited by bloodchow; 09-15-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Basic Member
    bring up this bug post

Basic Member
    If you were previously targetting the hero with say an spell and are out of range and then he casts manta you will cast the spell on the actual hero and keep on moving towards him (or at least you should). Same rule applies for autoattacks. I think this is what the OP is trying to describe.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanics View Post
    If you were previously targetting the hero with say an spell and are out of range and then he casts manta you will cast the spell on the actual hero and keep on moving towards him (or at least you should). Same rule applies for autoattacks. I think this is what the OP is trying to describe.
    yea exactly, this is a huge nerf to manta... looks like playing against player with mh, they should cancel the command instead

Basic Member
    It is working as intended.

Basic Member
    For auto attack in general case i don't know
    (but I'm tented to tell, if there is some unit with the wearer of manta, then the auto attack on the true hero should be stopped when they cast manta)

For spell it's normal, and in a case of 1v1 versus the hero with manta, using manta will not prevent enemy to attack the true one, unless they (only the true hero) appear out of attack range, cause the true hero is appearing a split second before the illusion

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    attack orders should be reconsidered, spells should be cast on the correct hero.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    I think the same applies with other illusions spells too, at least it does with Naga's mirror image unless the one I just witnessed was lucky enough to aim Naga without delay after she split.

EDIT: confirmed this myself in a private lobby, when Naga is under auto attack and uses mirror image, the real one will get auto aimed by auto attack.
    Last edited by chaochenese; 09-19-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaochenese View Post
    I think the same applies with other illusions spells too, at least it does with Naga's mirror image unless the one I just witnessed was lucky enough to aim Naga without delay after she split.

EDIT: confirmed this myself in a private lobby, when Naga is under auto attack and uses mirror image, the real one will get auto aimed by auto attack.
    Did you tested with some other hero/creep that were in range of naga's attackers ? Cause if you just tested in a 1v1 case, if naga reapear in the range of the attackers, it is normal for her to get auto aimed, cause she reapear a very short time before her illusion

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miambox View Post
    Did you tested with some other hero/creep that were in range of naga's attackers ? Cause if you just tested in a 1v1 case, if naga reapear in the range of the attackers, it is normal for her to get auto aimed, cause she reapear a very short time before her illusion
    Oh, I guess that could be it.

Still kinda sucks in a 1v1 situation though.