Thread: [Needs Repro] Team Disconnect Bug

[Needs Repro] Team Disconnect Bug

I was playing with void...i am owning and we are going through their rax..suddenly i got DCed and the moment i connect ( less than a minute) my ancient (radiant) suddenly destroyed and there was NO single building was destroyed in the base...we are leading the kill score and wtf dota just troll us like shit

match id :41141062

the match count as my loss

please move this thread if i'm in wrong section

Basic Member
    You probably triggered one of the "crashes game for all teammates" bugs and the game was forfeited when you all dc'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Aikari Tsero View Post
    You probably triggered one of the "crashes game for all teammates" bugs and the game was forfeited when you all dc'd.
    any way to report this stuff ? Its damn annoying..and only es disconnect when i reconnect

Basic Member
    try to find the source of the crash by watching the replay.
    no other way from our side unfortunately. :/

happens shorty after
    dota2://matchid=41141062&matchtime=3164

even the replay lags when the disconnects happen.

added to sticky.
    if you got any idea what could have caused the disconnects, post on.
    Last edited by blash365; 09-16-2012 at 05:57 AM.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Haha

It was really fun to watch. I have examined through every player's perspective.
    You shouldn't have gone for that rosh bro! Really, the midas itself could have been more help or maybe you should have bought a hyperstone since your buyback was already in cooldown.
    Apart from that, here is what I've found:

Everyone, not just your team, stops giving any orders or making any mouse movements on 53:08 according to the replay timer. 47:45 according to the game timer
    3 important things happen simultaneously on that exact moment.
    - You begin casting your Timewalk.
    - Lanaya breaks her Meld and attacks to you.
    and...
    - Tinker bottles a double-damage rune!

I have nothing to prove my idea, but if you would ask me, I would say that "This is your answer bro".
    The reason I am thinking like this is because everyone seems to lose their control and get disconnected right when he picks that rune up.

Nothing but some other examples of massive disconnections occuring right when a rune is being picked up can support my speculation. I would gladly check the replays of the other mysterious disconnection cases and try to find a correlation.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoAppelsin View Post
    Haha

It was really fun to watch. I have examined through every player's perspective.
    You shouldn't have gone for that rosh bro! Really, the midas itself could have been more help or maybe you should have bought a hyperstone since your buyback was already in cooldown.
    Apart from that, here is what I've found:

Everyone, not just your team, stops giving any orders or making any mouse movements on 53:08 according to the replay timer. 47:45 according to the game timer
    3 important things happen simultaneously on that exact moment.
    - You begin casting your Timewalk.
    - Lanaya breaks her Meld and attacks to you.
    and...
    - Tinker bottles a double-damage rune!

I have nothing to prove my idea, but if you would ask me, I would say that "This is your answer bro".
    The reason I am thinking like this is because everyone seems to lose their control and get disconnected right when he picks that rune up.

Nothing but some other examples of massive disconnections occuring right when a rune is being picked up can support my speculation. I would gladly check the replays of the other mysterious disconnection cases and try to find a correlation.
    most of those crashes indeed happen at the botton runespot/rosh pit.
    you might be on to something.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Reproduce it in a half a second? Will require some starcraft 2 korean pro gamer to do that
    Check out my newbie workshop here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/ (getting better with every submission though ;O)
    Cases solved list:
    t=51973 Free terrain Vision; t=50357 Mirana ult + Manta; t=52974 Rhasta Serpent Wards dmg ;t=53288 Sell back possible exploits; etc...