Thread: "unlow priority" card!

Basic Member

Exclamation "unlow priority" card!

Many have frequent problems with the Internet, and from it it is heavy to get rid, in this connection there are disconnecting and receipts of low priority. Similarly often I win in a match,opponent command a rival simply so orders 5 reports to you and for you again low priority. It is thousands of cases every day!And leavers leave games farther and their low priority does not even disturb .And so, my suggestion following, to enter in the shop of Dota2 some "unlow priority cards", that will take off a 2, 5, 7 twenty-four hours of low priority.I am sure that this commodity will use enormous demand!I am ready to pay the pair of dollars, what to lose low priority after the next disconnecting of the internet. p\s I have 30 leaves, 25 from after problems of the internet.I beg pardon for English

dude lol, youre crying over bad internet, check this out... my friend was playing lesharc as support, he was warding and roaming and such, suddenly, around the 40 min mark, he gets an abandonment, turns out he had not gained any xp in the past 5 mins lol. Im guessing hundreds of people go though the same thing, are playing regular games and suddenly bam, disconnect because you are a support hero having a bad time. Lets face it, valve is heading dota2 rules in a stupid direction with its MM and abandonment/reporting system.

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.

Basic Member
    how about you invest that money (which u want to invest into that "unlow card") into a better internet connection so u won't get disconnects/abandons

If you abandon matches regularly in due to internet or hardware issues, than fix those issues before playing games. If you fully know that there is a good chance you can't finish your game because of those issues, than you will just have to accept those abandons, and thus Low Priority Queue.
    This 'Get out of low priority queue'-item has been suggested before a few times as well, for example here. Besides which, Valve was considering such an item at some point, but have apparently decided against it.
    Closing this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.