Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: [Request] Make First Blood/ Killing Streak announcement optional

Basic Member
    In LoL signs are bigger than this you even get signs for tower destroy!, and this is ok IMO.

Basic Member
    I'll support this again... I don't see any reason to have the same announcement display twice, once in the left-hand game log and once in the middle of the screen.

I just want the left-side announcements. Also please add some way to scroll through the events like you can do with the chat, sometimes it's useful to see who got a streak or who bought back in a specific teamfight.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I'll support this again... I don't see any reason to have the same announcement display twice, once in the left-hand game log and once in the middle of the screen.

I just want the left-side announcements. Also please add some way to scroll through the events like you can do with the chat, sometimes it's useful to see who got a streak or who bought back in a specific teamfight.
    Forget it, they completely ignored this thread, theres nothing you can do anymore, this devs are just idiotic.

For anyone wondering, dota_sf_hud_header_display_time 0 is the console command to reduce the display time to 0 (For the killstreaks and other stuff), its not perfect but it works.
    I don't know what else it disables though, but I've much preferred playing without the unnecessary clutter.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamKnight View Post
    Forget it, they completely ignored this thread, theres nothing you can do anymore
    Exactely why I stopped caring about the thread.

If they dont even react or feel the need to comment after 20+ pages and over 10.000 views theres noting else the players can do.