Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: About the new Meepo/Lone Druid UI

Quote Originally Posted by Takomancer View Post
    please add it for any target you put into your control group (this would be a better option)
    Not really, think about broodmother (it would use the whole screen lol), if it's added for anything on your control group can be a mess, this kinda needs to be added for a little group of heroes imo and add some exceptions, but I think this can grow in a pretty nice feature if controlled :P

It's not hard to resize the icons after how many units there are though.
    Or you have separate groups for all kinds of summons.

For example Spiderlings would get group #5 lets say. Which has the smallest icon, and they can be sorted horizontally.
    Bear group #1, Chen #2, Lycan #3 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by knurlhelm View Post
    Not really, think about broodmother (it would use the whole screen lol), if it's added for anything on your control group can be a mess, this kinda needs to be added for a little group of heroes imo and add some exceptions, but I think this can grow in a pretty nice feature if controlled :P
    I think you understood me wrong. I'm talking about when you individually put units into your control group via ctrl command, the little portrait would pop up on the side.

Banned
    Meepo, Syllabear, and Visage are currently the only heroes with units that are considered "heroes" for most purposes. They definitely should add Visage's gargoyles

showing units from Lycan, furion, chen, or brood wouldn't make sense because they're just plain old little units

Basic Member
    Add this for Chen Enchantress and Visage. Not for other heroes
    Last edited by ugot.juked; 09-27-2012 at 12:26 PM.

I am for a UI option/setting.

Visage needs this ASAP. Due to how easily his familiars can be killed, you can't afford to lose track of their health and position at all moments in the game.