Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About the new Meepo/Lone Druid UI

About the new Meepo/Lone Druid UI

Why it is only for these two heroes? Just enable it for EVERYONE.
    Visage, lycan, NP or any summon hero would greatly benefit from it (except brood i believe, too many spiderlings, but it could be a spiderling icon with the number showing how much there are, and a hotkey for selecting them all) but at least make the image of the hero appear up there, same as it is in dota 1.

Make it work like lesser units(not heroes) appear in a smaller icon, like lycan wolves, visage ult, Necrobook and dominated creeps. Also make cusomizing hotkeys for them possible, it would be nice to quickly select each individual summoned unit via a hotkey like F2 F3 etc.
    Last edited by DarkSuo; 09-20-2012 at 04:35 PM.
    Maverick Hunter.

With Visage I agree, I can't see why he doesn't have the new feature.

With Lycan/Furion/summons don't think so, they are not that dependable of microing those units separately to make them survive (summons are normally expendable and you send them to their deaths many times in a game)

Well, yeah but... why not? it would be much easier to micro them with these features enabled.
    Maverick Hunter.

It would definitely be nice to see this for Forge Spirits. Perhaps an option in the settings? "Enable Group Control UI for Summoned Units"?

Basic Member
    It is important to see hp of Meepo clones. Also bear resummon has a long resummon.

And I wouldn't pay so much attention for Lycan wolf (if I were to play Lycan).

You can unit bind them to any key. If unit binded and you press the key it acts like a hotkey and it autoselects those unit(s).
    Look into your option in order to unitbind.

The present Spiderites/Sproutlings UI is fine as it is. You can see all spiders f.e. without major cluttering imo.
    There also is a "Select all other units" button which should be enough in combination with tab and unified unit orders.

I agree that Visages familiars could be controled easier this way.

Basic Member
    Chen and Enchant need this too. Or atleast it would make microing their units more enjoyable.

Basic Member
    I came here just to start a thread like this. +1. I think it's a must for Visage, but would also help really much with Chen and Enchantress. I don't think it's needed that much with Brood, Furion or Lycan, because their summons are all the same and have no active spells. Anyway, I would like to have an option to have the hero icon at the top left of the screen on all heroes.
    I would like to point it out again for Visage. This way even if I bind his two familiars to different hotkeys, and one of them is getting low on hp, I can't immediately know which of the two it is, so I have to click him or select both and use tab - both of those actions use more time than a simple hotkey click, which could be used if I saw which one is being attacked at the top left of the screen.

+1 for visage and lycan (visage for survival and lycan for the speed they have and the blocking) but for furion/broodmother imo is useless and annoying

Invoker would be a good option too. Also Chen and Enchantress, but i'm not that sure this would be easy to implement on ANY creep that can appear on the map, so dunno about that :P

please add it for any target you put into your control group (this would be a better option)