Thread: got a disconnect

Basic Member

got a disconnect

THANKS FOR THE MAINTENCE CANT , 1. u make me dc. 2.i cant rejoin 3.25minute of my life spended 4.thanks for the low que penalty!

Basic Member
    WOW I CANT REOJOIN THANKS FOR THE "ARE U SURE" WHENU CLICK BY ACCIDENT LEAVE GAME , I MEAN , U GOOD VALVE , GOOD WAY!

Basic Member
    1. You post in the wrong section.
    2. You're not the only one, sorry the world have never revolved around you.
    3. And? People spend time in their life every second, unless you have the magic of time manipulation this remains true. The quality of the time used, however, is where mileage varies.
    4. Thanks for the low report quality.

If you'd like to be taken seriously, please make your post more...respectable...please.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

How is this a Gameplay Bug?

All I read is "OP is mad".

Also "spent".

Basic Member
    its fucking make people mad when u play 25 minute with good farm and suddenly its make u disconnect! , and by accidently pressing the leave button! and its leaving but when u pressing the reconnect button its shows u "steam login" some bullshit! , now i need to suffer from penalty! its seems legit? , not even sure button when pressing the leave button
    whats the problem??
    {
    on playerbutton_mouse1
    showmsg ("ARE U SURE?!",add_option1 "ACCEPT!",add_option2 "NIEEEET!")
    on playerbutton_mouse1, "ACCEPT!", player_dota2_leavegame
    Return;
    on playerbutton_mouse1, "NIEEEET!", player_dota2_reconnect,server_ip)
    }
    GG WELLDONE!

Basic Member
    I love constructive posts like this.
    Makes my heart warm when a person gets his jimmies rustled softly, and makes a thread about it.

Also wrong forum buddy

If you have "steam login" problems, always restart your steam client first THEN restart dota2.

I just noticed, how is this user not banned already?

Just take a loot at his forum history and all he has is False Reports and Rage Threads (everyone closed)

I seriously think that people that makes threads like this one should be banned across all the Internet.