Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Maiden Voice is awful

I like CMs voice (well i do not love it, but i like it). I dont see a need for a new voice :P

Enchantress is better than the Dryad.

Basic Member
    Yeah that was my first thought. Sounds too bimbo..

Quote Originally Posted by dsdf View Post
    Yeah that was my first thought. Sounds too bimbo..
    Exactly. This is not exclusive to CM.
    [Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

Sounds fine to me.

Basic Member
    I think it fits her, as the more chilled sister... But maybe that's just me. Also, not all women are super convicted, they can't all be ridiculously tough as nails dominatri (plural of dominatrix? Also, Queen of Pain anyone?) So I think it fits well. My 2p's worth

Mcus

Quote Originally Posted by Zpredator View Post
    Exactly. This is not exclusive to CM.
    So, you want every voice to be like Lina and Mirana? Let some women sound playful and ditzy jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    So, you want every voice to be like Lina and Mirana? Let some women sound playful and ditzy jeez.
    so you agree she sounds ditzy? and wow you completely misunderstood me again.
    [Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

You have no point to misunderstand, you just don't like the personalities VALVe has chosen. There is nothing else to this discussion.
    Give me a better reason to care for your opinion cos now I feel rather apathetic.

Basic Member
    The only voice that I would say is the most annoying to endure (especially in 60+ minute games) is Enchantress.. I need to turn off character speech when she's in town.