Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Maiden Voice is awful

Quote Originally Posted by d.phoenixxx View Post
    LOL,

I particularly like how Crystal Maiden announces to her whole team when she picks up a Regen Rune.

"REGENERATION!"

I disagree with whoever thinks Windrunner's voice suck, its great, it sounds playful, confident of her abilities, and yet shows her naivety and youth.
    "Strong" woman voice is Lina. "Ladylike" voice is Death Prophet. "Seductress" is QOP. "Royalty/Majestic" is POTM. And "Bimbo" voice is CM.
    Puck also deserves a mention, because its voice is "playfully sinister" while Broodmother's voice is "insectile motherly" and Spectre's voice is "otherwordly".

Overall, a great diversity.
    I love this post.

FFS she is a CRYSTAL MAIDEN! not a friggin warrior but a shitty and frail ice sorceress... i dont care either way, i tend to avoid playing with most radiant heroes

Basic Member
    Actually I really like the voice of CM. Especially her offensive quotes ("Ice... take you!") are spot-on which makes playing her much more enjoyable than your average hero.

Basic Member
    +1, She's like one of those kitchen-anti-feminist whiners...
    She will be a great, boring grandma.
    Quotations are OK, not bad, but her voice is very annoying.

I only wish to change some of her lines. For example, "lina, you hellfire hellbitch!" Should be said like "Lina, you hellfire... hellbitch!" Like she's struggling to come up with an insult. She's a little slow when it comes to getting emotional.

The voice really shows how weak the character actually is. I approve, as it adds to the diversity and IMO suits the character

I hate CM, mirana, bambi and pudge's voices
    really

but I really do like lina's voices

Basic Member
    I dont have an issue with the voice actor but more of an issue with her lines. Her lines are weak. Like when Lina interacts with crystal maiden, Lina has great lines like "crystal maiden, more like crystal mutton" or "you were....adopted!" shes got like 12 variations of "Lina you hellfire bitch". Also forgive me but from a Lore point of view she is a hero and irregardless of her personality she shouldnt be weak in character. Realistically anyone who is weak willed generally will not be found in combat. Granted I havent seen how they plan to do their lore in the first place and I can see some potential problems already with character lore but they just need to be mindful that its not necessarily that we want all of our women to be strong but moreso have confidence in their abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I dont have an issue with the voice actor but more of an issue with her lines. Her lines are weak. Like when Lina interacts with crystal maiden, Lina has great lines like "crystal maiden, more like crystal mutton" or "you were....adopted!" shes got like 12 variations of "Lina you hellfire bitch". Also forgive me but from a Lore point of view she is a hero and irregardless of her personality she shouldnt be weak in character. Realistically anyone who is weak willed generally will not be found in combat. Granted I havent seen how they plan to do their lore in the first place and I can see some potential problems already with character lore but they just need to be mindful that its not necessarily that we want all of our women to be strong but moreso have confidence in their abilities.
    Stop with the stereotypes already. I bet you would be happy if every hero was a curvy, under_dressed female with the character of your average overconfident brothel whore. Jeez. A week willed character is not fit for a hero? Bullshit. One can have incredible power, but not being able to understand how powerful he/she is, will make them sound not confident. And not everybody chooses to participate in a war. Furthermore - this is not a story driven game. It is pure multiplayer with a diverse array of very different heroes. Deal with it.

Basic Member

I actually really like her voice