Thread: [Confirmed] Level of Skill not in icon for DoT/other buffs and debuffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

[Confirmed] Level of Skill not in icon for DoT/other buffs and debuffs

In DotA 1, if a level 7 axe battle-hungered you, you could immediately check what level his battle-hunger was by mousing over the effect immediately above your hero. If it said level 4 you better go kill a creep, but if it's level 1 you could worry about something else. This applies to ALL effects, from seeing what level bloodlust is on an enemy ogre magi's buff to the level of invoker's extort.

Any plan on adding that back in? It's a major nerf to information, something DotA typically doesn't do...

I can confirm this, though would suggest this is minor bug. (In example for bh a medium player can indicate it's level by duration/damage he takes).
    Check out my newbie workshop here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/ (getting better with every submission though ;O)
    Cases solved list:
    t=51973 Free terrain Vision; t=50357 Mirana ult + Manta; t=52974 Rhasta Serpent Wards dmg ;t=53288 Sell back possible exploits; etc...

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    annoys me every now and then too.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage