Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It is time to have an off option

Basic Member

It is time to have an off option

I played mainly HoN (a bit of LoL), and the first thing which I noticed (and which is pissed me off),

Is that there is no off option for the heroes voices.

It is great to have it, but I'm used to disable them, cause they're distracting me a lot

I know that you're working on a only event voices option, but can we at least have the option to disable them totally in the meantime ?

Pissing you off?
    Excuse me mister.

The voices in this game are great, atleast me and my friends think.
    Iff they are so "god dam making u pissed off" turon off the sound completly then, gotta remind u this is still EARLY beta, everything cant be as u want it to be.
    Goodbye

I really think if you dun enjoy the voices you should not really be enjoying dota 2. The voices are probably the thing that makes me so motivated to play

Basic Member
    kingboob, gotta remind u this is DEV forum where people can give SUGGESTIONS and you don't have to come here acting all TOUGH and SMART saying its EARLY beta, smartass. go post useless shit and brag about your pc specs somewhere else.

there was a feature in wc3 to disable unit sounds and it's always a good thing to have in dota 2.

Quote Originally Posted by vrk View Post
    kingboob, gotta remind u this is DEV forum where people can give SUGGESTIONS and you don't have to come here acting all TOUGH and SMART saying its EARLY beta, smartass. go post useless shit and brag about your pc specs somewhere else.

there was a feature in wc3 to disable unit sounds and it's always a good thing to have in dota 2.
    Lol not bragging with pc specs, as u may see its kinda shit hardware + i have them there, since it's easier to provide information when things are crashing etc, dont have to look it up each time, sinde this is a DEV FORUM?
    Already people are being like this, christ.
    Goodbye

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki3012 View Post
    I really think if you dun enjoy the voices you should not really be enjoying dota 2. The voices are probably the thing that makes me so motivated to play
    I love the voices, don't get me wrong.

But I don't like to have a fucking spam everytime I click on something either.

Basic Member
    The voices are not bad at all.. It actually immerses you in the game, and what's cool is it's like they talk to other Heroes on whatever just happened.. Like they "taunt" a hero they just killed.. it sounds fun though

It's a useful feature to have but the people who would actually request it should probably be forced into a rocket ship launched at the sun for the good of the gene pool.

Basic Member
    i like the voices, but once its implemented i will surely switch to event only or mute them.
    some ppl DO get annoyed by consistence voice answer evrytime u click something. dont act like dickheads and stop flaming him for being one of them lol.