Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lycan's wolfs bug

Post Lycan's wolfs bug

Lycanthrope's wolfs at lvl 4 won't attack units that wore in fog of war before you give them the "attack area" command. That applys to bouth wood and lane creeps. I don't know if it is a bug,but those 2-3 seconds that youre loseing is a lot in this game.

And also,I wanted to know if dota 2 is updated with dota 1 updates,because a new version is out and they changed a lot of things,plus added 2 new heros.

Balance changes from 6.75 will be added soon (I think it will be on Friday or Thursday)
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

Basic Member
    Yes I support this bug request. I use a lot attack ground on my wolves and they keep running when encountering enemies coming out of fog.

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    does this apply to all summons? just wolves? just lvl 4 wolves?
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    It's intended, the lvl 4 wolves are invisible and thus can be used to scout etc while staying invisible. Thus they won't break invisible unless directly told to attack a creep or hero, i.e. right click or targetted Attacked command on unit - they won't ever break invis on an Attack Move command.

Edit: This doesn't 'apply' to all summons as all other summons aren't invisible that I know of. However, when Attack Moving other summons they'll only attack jungle creeps when they aggro the jungle creeps i.e. eidolons will walk up to a centaur in his face and the centaur will attack first then the eidolons will attack.
    Last edited by deltakain; 10-01-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Basic Member
    actually attack move was changed (intentionally) to attack out of invisibility for all invis heroes.
    also nobody with the right mind would use attack-orders to move his invisible "scouts" instead of move-orders.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Basic Member
    similar bug to brood's spider one (spiders do not attack anything with an attack + area if they are invisible)

If you can't see,the thread is called [confirmed],so it's not intended. If you want to scout with them,you don't use that comand.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyRush View Post
    If you can't see,the thread is called [confirmed],so it's not intended. If you want to scout with them,you don't use that comand.
    trena, revan, cvp and me add those tags.
    the devs have nothing to do with them.