Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Neutrals spawning at blocked creepspawn

[Fixed] Neutrals spawning at blocked creepspawn

Replay not available.
    I'm sick of this, everytime I find a bug the same issue.
    If someone bothers enough to find out what causes the bug or retrieve the replay, go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arxos View Post
    Right, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQLTyzbpt4

I just went the easy route and did it on the :47 pull by softening the neutrals in advance. What I did was basically soften the neutrals up to ~450-500 hp (I hit the Alpha Wolf 3x) then pulled the lane. Simply stand away, and pray the timing is right.
    With some practice one should be able to make a few :17 creep pulls repop ontop of the lane creeps.
    Last edited by DLRevan; 07-06-2012 at 07:57 PM.

replay available now, good.

tl;dr: creeps don't prevent neutral spawn. http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...6B4149709B5FD/

Notice the effing russian spam talk from the very get go which once again ruined a game /frustrated /kinda quit with dota

Basic Member
    Besides the crying about the russian stuff, can confirm that neuts spawn at 1min even though the creeps were basically in the middle of the camp, as well as alchemist himself very close(enough to block usually I think).

Cannot reproduce.

Basic Member
    http://www.playdota.com/mechanics/neutralcreeps

This box here shows the neutral checkbox going about half way through the right tree line, and Alchemist in your picture is standing on the far edge of the line, so he's actually barely outside the box.

Not sure about the lane creep part.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Basic Member
    Wait nobody noticed this before?

Yes, with exceptional timing you can basically have jungle creeps respawn ontop of lane creeps.
    The timing is hard to pull off because the hero pulling has to be away at spawn time or else he'll block it, add to that that each jungle pack has different health numbers and its a hard thing to pull off. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there's a certain pack that will allow you to get the timing correct most of the time, I'll have to check at some point.

Anyhow, the goal is to get the lane creeps to kill the jungle creeps around :58 or :59, then the jungle creep pack will respawn ontop of the lane creeps at :01 and re-aggro the lane creeps.

Basic Member
    Right, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQLTyzbpt4

I just went the easy route and did it on the :47 pull by softening the neutrals in advance. What I did was basically soften the neutrals up to ~450-500 hp (I hit the Alpha Wolf 3x) then pulled the lane. Simply stand away, and pray the timing is right.
    With some practice one should be able to make a few :17 creep pulls repop ontop of the lane creeps.

Thanks for the video, shows it perfectly

Basic Member
    Think the issue is simply that lane creeps don't count for blocking neutrals spawns. It's the most obvious at that camp because it's easy for the lane creeps to kill it, but I'd think it works on the normal pull camp too if you weaken the neutrals enough before pulling. Should be rather easy to fix.

Moving this to main section, added to sticky.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.