Thread: Most successful heroes

Basic Member

Lightbulb Most successful heroes

I think it would be better if we can see (in our dota profile) most successful heroes with highest win rate instead of highest win. just a suggestion that i think useful to see,

i may have 20 win with a hero and 80 lose,but it will still be my most successful hero even though i have 19 win 0 lose with another hero

Basic Member
    if i have 99-1 with a hero and 1-0 with another one, i will still have the 1-0 hero as most successful hero with your method.
    how does that make sense?o.O
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basically, implement ingame view of this site :P

https://dotabuff.com/players/71170160

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    if i have 99-1 with a hero and 1-0 with another one, i will still have the 1-0 hero as most successful hero with your method.
    how does that make sense?o.O
    So add statistics. List heroes vertically (along the y-axis) and the horizontal axis (x) indicates win% or other skill measure. Your skill with that hero is not represented by a single point, but rather a horizontal bar that represents something like +/- 1 standard deviation. If you're 99-1, it will be a very narrow bar all the way at the most-skilled end of the axis. If you're 1-0, the bar will take up basically the whole thing, but maybe be a little closer towards the high skill end. if you're 10-10 it will be narrow but centered in the middle, and if you're 1-1 it will be wide but centered in the middle.