Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Duplicate] Skewer interaction test (DOTA1 vs DOTA2)

Basic Member

[Duplicate] Skewer interaction test (DOTA1 vs DOTA2)

2. vs Frostbite: no matter Frostbite first hit or hit when skewer charging, its will cause magnus out of attack range(128) when skewer pull target to the end position.
    3. vs Shackleshot: the same with Frostbite, start charge and Shackleshot hit magnus with trees, but after stun magnus is out of melee range when skewer end.
    4. vs Light Strike Array: same with 3. out of range if stun hit skewer.
    5. vs Split Earth: same with 3.

2.3.4.5. the same with video:

DOTA1: magnus can attack target (closed than 128) when skewer end even be stunned by Frostbite / Shackleshot / Light Strike Array / Split Earth (tested already)

Last edited by bu3ny; 11-24-2013 at 01:12 PM. Reason: added all gathered bug instances to the op
    Sorry~ English is not my native language as you know, BUT you can still easily understand what I mean correctly because English is your native language.
    So If someone have no word to refute what I said, he may just attack my grammar or vocabulary.... to shift the focus....

need more casting speed for Empower

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alertme View Post
    6. vs Primal Roar: beast master target other hero and magnus skewer into the path of Primal Roar will be shoved aside from the path of the roar.

DOTA1: be damaged but skewer will go through the Primal Roar push wave(to non-main target) and hit the BM as well. (ignore Primal Roar slow push wave)

This is related to another bug that makes triggered movements replace each other instead of stack with each other.

tl;dr version: Skewer takes precedence over most (if not all, can't remember) spells, which is not the case in dota 2.

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

cba to confirm but i think it fails to cancel channeling. used on sandstorming sandking who stayed invisible yesterday.

Also this

Check out my newbie workshop here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/ (getting better with every submission though ;O)
    Cases solved list:
    t=51973 Free terrain Vision; t=50357 Mirana ult + Manta; t=52974 Rhasta Serpent Wards dmg ;t=53288 Sell back possible exploits; etc...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GiaLoTa View Post
    Also this

Pretty sure nothing's wrong with this. Regarding the way the skill's supposed to work, that is.

Volunteer Moderator
    Death also stops mag's charge in Dota 2. Well not the animation, but the effect.

Basic Member
    You still go through trees and the corpse moves.