Summary:
    Bottle will refill even if ur not in fountain range

Repro:
    1) Pick any hero
    2) Buy bottle
    3) Teleport to a tower
    4) Quickly use bottle after teleport

Result:
    Bottle will get refilled with charges when u come out from base, even if ur not in fountain range.
    The bug is that the short period u have the regen from fountain will refill ur bottle

Expected:
    Bottle cannot refill if not in fountain range

Basic Member
    still not fixed T_T

Basic Member
    Imho It's not a bottle bug, but a tp bug, it's seems very similar to the tp + shift dopplewalk of pl which create the illusion at base and not at location of the tp

Basic Member
    Its not a bug, when you tp out of the fountain you still have the buff from the fountain for a few seconds. You can use this to refill your bottle or use a skill to have the mana filled up and etc.

Basic Member
    is this the wc3 dota behaviour?
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    Nope, in dota1 you keep the fountain buff for a bit similarly, however it does not refill the bottle. Tried a few times with shift queueing bottle after TP and it never refilled after I left the base. So seems like a bug. Not that I see an issue with it since you only keep the buff for like 1 or 2 secs, and you should be full from the fountain regen anyway.

Basic Member
    You can use a spell just after you teleport from fountain and regain the mana(and if hp lost) back with that few second time. But shouldn't refresh to max charges at all

Basic Member
    In dota you don't even have the mana reg from foutain when you tp from it, IF you were full mana, if your not full mana it's same behaviour in dota and dota2

It's a bug.
    It seems to refill the bottle when you have the fountain regen rather than you being in the fountain.

Basic Member
    And whats the use? You can't abuse it because you have to teleport from the(your) fountain to a unit/tower/get out of range.

The fountain gives you a 'buff' effect, the bottle refills when 'buff' is available, every aura type effect last for a short period of time when its out of range.

Get ally to use Ring of Basilius, turn it on and off, you'll see that the aura effect stays for a bit and disappears.