Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Allow selling item from courier and stash.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiNo View Post
    Should be able to sell for stash, even if for only a few seconds. Missclick != lack of skill.

Also, being able to sell items from your stash (without time limit) when you are next to it. It's annoying to have to drag the item to your inventory, sell, then take back another item from your stash if you were full...
    +1

+1

I've once by mistake bought two rings on courier and suddenly I had to talk all the way back to sell and of course it was outsite the allowed time for full resell. -.-'

Absolutely yes.

I've screwed up my shopping and bought unnecessary items into my stash a few times now, and it's quite annoying.

Yes to selling from both courier and the stash. More than once I've been screwed over from misclicking buying an expensive secret shop item that I already own and basically throwing away gold.
    Last edited by Accidents; 11-27-2011 at 05:00 AM.
    accidents waiting waiting to happen

I don't think this would mess up the game, just seems like a little convenience thing that just feels right.

And for some reason i just had a few situation where i just swap something for an iron branch in my inventory, to realize i can't sell it from there and have to do another quick swap.
    And i guess in a way ferrying an item beck to sell to buy a bigger item becomes an option then. I don't know if other see that as bad, or maybe i am not seeing an interaction.

Whatever is the case i think it's good to ponder this, but like i said maybe i am missing an interaction that isn't wanted.

Basic Member
    +1

Having a lag spike that ended up with three of an item in my stash isn't something I should be punished for. Having a small grace period and the ability to sell from the stash would be very helpful.

Basic Member
    +1 As stated in other threads, missclicking and not being able to sell stuff in the grace period just doesn't seem right.

+1

Simple as that

Wouldn't mind selling items from anywhere on the map. It's like that on HoN and it doesn't mess up the balance or gameplay one bit. +1 to the OP though.

Basic Member
    I've made the same mistake trying to speed buy while ganking or getting ganked and you don't want to take focus away from your hero control too long, I open by hotkey for the shop and might misclick because of honest mistake or a lag spike and am stuck unable to sell the items until I get back to town, it's wasted gold just sitting there.

+1