Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't equip any cosmetics

Basic Member

Can't equip any cosmetics

This is a bug on the main client (introduced by this patch) but it seems pretty critical. I can't equip ANY cosmetic items at all. It says "No hero items available" for every hero when I try to customize it.

Edit: This only affects equipping items via the customize > loadout menu. Any cosmetics equipped already will stay on the hero.

Basic Member
    Same here, i can only equip courier and pennant

"Show Hero Items" Not working properly

The customization button, "Show Hero Items" is not working. When I click, it returns the "No Hero Items Avaiable (YET)".

Untitled.png
    Untitled2.png
    JavaScript,TypeScript,NodeJS,Docker,React,Angular, Vue,Java,GO,Elixir, and more.....

Seconded, I can't also access any customisation menus for heroes, getting the "no released items yet" tab for all of them.

Basic Member
    Same here! I bought some new itens and when i went to equip em... BAM! No Hero Items Avaiable (YET)

plz fix asap i rly wanna use my new itens

you can use them, just rightclick and press equip, but you need to do 1 by 1 and after equip it will back to your backpack.

I bought bone's set, omni's set, dk's set, void's set, had to equip all 1 by 1.

=/
    JavaScript,TypeScript,NodeJS,Docker,React,Angular, Vue,Java,GO,Elixir, and more.....

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerXL View Post
    you can use them, just rightclick and press equip, but you need to do 1 by 1 and after equip it will back to your backpack.

=/
    Ha, thanks for the tip man!

I have the same problem for trax!

Basic Member
    Same for me, I can't see my bounty hunter items equipped now.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerXL View Post

=/
    This does work, but we still don't have the option to un-equip anything, so it's by no means an alternate.

I'm having the same issue; I received Drow hair after a match and equipped it straight from the backpack but when I try and access the Hero Item loadout, I'm confronted with the same message.