Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Banner/Logo ingame

I tested just then.

I started a match with 2 other of my team mates, and they didn't load.
    When 2 of us disconnected (leaving 1 player), everything appeared, but when at least 1 person reconnected, they disappeared again.

Basic Member
    This is happening to me too. It works when only one of us is in the game or if the other guys leave the game and one guy is left in the team. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Basic Member
    Happens for me too. Only works when one player is in game. Does the file type matter? I was told in a video tutorial that the file should be .png.

Basic Member

waize

sooo.. any solution to this problem yet?

i just now tried to make logos and banners, and when i make a lobby and apply my team banners and logos i only get the UI team-logo ingame, not the flags, sponsors and ground-logo.

Basic Member
    I also just uploaded our logos and banners today and am seeing the same thing. I apply team banners and the main logo shows up but nothing in the game. The spawn logo and the team banners are not showing up. I'll test with the other members.

Basic Member
    I am having the same issue, team can see when they join a lobby alone, but if we are together, it does not work.

Fixes plz, ty

Basic Member

Bumpity Bump

Any solutions for this yet?

Summary of issue:
    I've uploaded PNG images for the team banners and ground logo's but it doesn't seem to work in a lobby game with more than 1 person on a team. So it only appears if I am the ONLY one in the team. This is some weird bug and it's getting quite frustrating. I've resized all the images to the exact size but still same old problem.

Can we get a miracle person to come solve this for the majority of us? Thanks.

Basic Member
    Still no official reply...

Basic Member
    I have the same problems even when I play with bot it wont show up

Basic Member

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by MuppetMaster42 View Post
    If I (the admin of the team) start a practice lobby and apply the team completely solo, then it works and I see the banners and ground logos
    but when another member of my team is in the lobby, or they lobby alone, the banners and ground logos do not show.

The UI logos do work for everyone though (i.e. in lobby and team tab)
    ^^^

Any known fixes or something we can possibly do about this bug? Would like for OP to reply but I highly doubt it.