Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Banner/Logo ingame

Team Banner/Logo ingame

Hi,

I can't seem to get my logos to work even though they show in the Team Creation menu.

Need anything particular to get them to work?

Basic Member
    What do you mean by "can't seem to get my logos to work"?
    I'm not sure what your problem is.

Sorry, let me clarify:

I can upload the logos in the Team Creation menu, but when I enter a game the logos are not on the flags/ground.

Basic Member
    I have the same symptom.

The team UI logo works. The ground logo and Flag banner do not appear in game even though they seem to have uploaded on the team creation menu.

Basic Member
    confirmed, same bug for me

Basic Member
    Confirmed same my side

Basic Member
    I am not sure, haven't tried yet, but shouldn't all team members be present in lobby for logos to work ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by Prostone View Post
    I am not sure, haven't tried yet, but shouldn't all team members be present in lobby for logos to work ingame?
    You can set to start a game with your team if you start a lobby. It'll show up in the top bar, but the banners and in-game images don't show up.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thecatandsgtbaker View Post
    You can set to start a game with your team if you start a lobby. It'll show up in the top bar, but the banners and in-game images don't show up.
    Ok, so I gave it a whirl and it all works fine for me. Ingame banners, logo in base and teamlogo in lobby. It all shows. So sorry I can't be much help, but I hope you will sort it out somehow. (still took me a while to see the set this side as your team option in lobby )

If I (the admin of the team) start a practice lobby and apply the team completely solo, then it works and I see the banners and ground logos
    but when another member of my team is in the lobby, or they lobby alone, the banners and ground logos do not show.

The UI logos do work for everyone though (i.e. in lobby and team tab)