Thread: Idea for smart shop

Idea for smart shop

As the title says, its smart shop, it finds (recipes, items) that u're gonna buy based on ur items.. So lets say, i've got Ogre axe in my inventory, and in that (recommend list) it shows me Sange, Black King Bar, Sange and Yasha, etc..

Ofc there could be option to make it enabled or disabled depending from you're style of playing.

Core Tester
    it would be nice if you when you had the shop open, when you clicked an item in your inventory that item was automatically selected in the shop, so you could pick something to build out of it without having to find it in the shop again

something like that would help a lot of people, both new players and veterans who need to get used to the shop

I would like to see it as if; if you have the shop open, any item you left click will appear in the item box, so anyone can know what the item is useful for. Then he buys it with the right click in the mouse.

Helps both, new and old people, because at the moment some items are hard to recognize at a glance or even to find in the shop.

this

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blaow View Post
    it would be nice if you when you had the shop open, when you clicked an item in your inventory that item was automatically selected in the shop, so you could pick something to build out of it without having to find it in the shop again
    This. It would be perfect.

Core Tester
    Turns out if you right click an item theres an option "show in shop"

That is a great Idea.

As blaow said, right click on items to "show in shop". Then you can see all the possible upgrades for the item and buy them there.

Yes, but i want them to be automaticaly showed in the left side of shop!