Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Ursa Bamboo set

Quote Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Just how you don't think the metal armor suit him. Deal with it.
    Yet I'm not making threats asking to remove those.

I know I'm not obligated in anyway to buy the set but I just don't like the feeling of pumping out sets into to shop for a quick buck like "that other game we shall not mention here" . You know what I'm talking about.

Don't believe Valve will remove another set for the same hero but it would be nice to know I'm not the only one who's bugged by this. Or maybe I just need to win moar.
    Suggesting the set be moved is not a threat, it's an opinion. Moving the set from one hero to another is not what I'd call removing. And I hardly believe I'm the only costumer Valve has as to be filled with dread at my refusal to cough up a dollar.
    ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Basic Member
    +1 I don't know why valve wants to mess up Ursa so badly

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Suggesting the set be moved is not a threat, it's an opinion. Moving the set from one hero to another is not what I'd call removing. And I hardly believe I'm the only costumer Valve has as to be filled with dread at my refusal to cough up a dollar.
    This item really would fit Brew or Storm so much more, it's uncanny.

Basic Member
    You are talking about a fantasy game where a talking bear [with bat ears] would not look logic/in character with some clothes/armor, is your life really that perfect that this is one of the major problems in it, that u waste time and energy to debate? first world problems ahoy!

audioslave u look like a baby who needs his diaper changed, why dont you wipe your ass and see if u dont feel any better. its just a game, if u dont like it then dont play it, its that simple. besides everybody knows that league of legends is the best moba game anyway.
    -Bumping month old topics.
    -Throwing random insults about.
    -Life card.
    -Logic in a game.
    -League of Legends being the better game.

2/10, you're a shitty excuse for a troll. The only reason you have any points at all is because I've wasted time answering.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdstick View Post
    This item really would fit Brew or Storm so much more, it's uncanny.
    I know this is an old topic, but nobody mentioned that the author originally created the item for Brewmaster, but since Brew's model wasn't broken down at the time (and maybe still isn't), he used the concept for Ursa. Given the comments for the item, it's not impossible that the author intends to redevelop the bamboo set as per his original vision.

Besides that, I doubt we'll see the cyborg brood after the Alpine Stalker debacle. I would go so far as to suggest that a cowboy Ursa would be more fitting than a cyborg Broodmother.