Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Items you frequently buy on this hero" section

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Core Tester

"Items you frequently buy on this hero" section

would be good if there was a small section that learned overtime what items you buy on each hero and displays them so you dont have to go through the hassle of finding them

Basic Member
    Agreed it would make it easier to customize the the individual hero for the indivdual player and make shopping more intuitive. We should be careful though because it also comes with the risk of stagnating hero builds

Support. With all those things in the shop, I think this should be added also. Or at least make it a choice.

Definitely room for it. If it's well done, I say go for it.

agreed. a customizable recommended items would be even better though.

Basic Member
    +1 I'd love this.

Just wanted to suggest the same and I am not surprised someone already did. +1 on it, heavily support it!

Either customizable in some kind of options menu or the shop could just learn it over time by itself.

wow, this would be wonderful because you dont have to put everything under the suggested item tab then it just happens by itself! awesome idea bro

Basic Member
    it doesnt have to be automatic. We could be able to choose which items we want displayed as starting build, early, core and luxury itens. Maybe a "toggle suggestion on itens" for new players only.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkfzz View Post
    it doesnt have to be automatic. We could be able to choose which items we want displayed as starting build, early, core and luxury itens. Maybe a "toggle suggestion on itens" for new players only.
    Where would be the difference?

What I am aiming at with automatic suggestion would be that it makes a difference whether I enjoy playing e.g. solo, jungle or support Enigma. The difference in items would be based on the role, not on the skill level.
    However, I also like your suggestion to circle through various suggested sets, though I wouldn't base them on player experience but rather on his role.

Also I am seeing some kind of problem being faced when wards occur in the suggested early game items on heroes. But oh well, if there's a "4 wards" cap in Dota 2, worse things could happen than 2 ppl buying wards early on.
    Last edited by mr.ioes; 09-24-2011 at 09:04 AM.