Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Hero icons top bar ingame dont show

Basic Member
    too this problem...hope in future patch bee fix this

Basic Member
    it seems that old ati cards and integrated intel have this problem sadly amd stopped developing driverso for those cards in february 2010

Hope this getts fixed soon, I tried updating my drivers too.

so, the Intel GMA problem got sorted out.

As an ATi Rad x1300 256Mb. It really sucks. I had the game running before. why the change of heart?

P.S.: Hefaistus only replies if you go ballistics on VALVe and their work ethics. J/K

I can play these heroes all day long.

Basic Member
    I just read the dev blog for tomorrow's update , this fix is not listed there .... its been 1 week ....can i have the right to say how bad the fuck valve is now ? or a mod is gonna try to convince me to wait another week ?
    I dont fuckin care if it's not everyone having this problem , even if it's 10% of players , thats 8000 players on average any moment of the day,...
    so fuckin fix it already >< and if they dont know about it , tell them , and if they know , tell us that they know or something , no reply yet , jesus fuckin christ they are slow ... they can spend millions on a tournament but not a dime on this fix

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dofarian View Post
    I just read the dev blog for tomorrow's update , this fix is not listed there .... its been 1 week ....can i have the right to say how bad the fuck valve is now ? or a mod is gonna try to convince me to wait another week ?
    I dont fuckin care if it's not everyone having this problem , even if it's 10% of players , thats 8000 players on average any moment of the day,...
    so fuckin fix it already >< and if they dont know about it , tell them , and if they know , tell us that they know or something , no reply yet , jesus fuckin christ they are slow ... they can spend millions on a tournament but not a dime on this fix
    +1

Basic Member
    ''3 Message by Support Tech Jesse on Tue, 16th Oct 2012 8:08 pm
    Hello Vuk,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

The dev.dota2.com blog is the be place to report bugs for Dota 2.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.''

They just responded me, after 5 days of waiting. FUCK!

Keep in mind that Valve actually quite regularly doesn't list all fixes they make - so I would suggest you wait until tomorrow when you can check in the main client before you start complaining. After that, complain if you like, but all I ask is that you remain reasonable about it.

Quote Originally Posted by beamhardBC View Post
    P.S.: Hefaistus only replies if you go ballistics on VALVe and their work ethics. J/K
    This is actually true. But only when people are being very much unreasonable in their statements and claims. I don't mind if you criticize Valve for being slow, their lack of communication, or their seemingly messed up priority list, but statements such as "Dota 2 is dead", "Valve does not care" and the occasional death threat is not criticizing, and I don't take too friendly to such things. Being dissatisfied is more than enough reason to voice your concerns and irritation on the forums to let others know - it does not give you a free pass to act like an ass.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

in test client everything works
    just wait

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMegaFajnyNick View Post
    in test client everything works
    just wait
    Did you have the problem beforehand though?