Thread: Option to continue playing with last team after match ends.

Basic Member

Option to continue playing with last team after match ends.

I remember this was how people often played in wc3 when they found a decent team. It would be nice if the option was more streamlined, adding everyone to friends and waiting for them to accept is a hassle and not everyone wants to add people to their friends list. An yes/no question at the end of the match would be nice.

Basic Member
    Already suggested.

I understand your point, but, I play MM'ing mostly solo, I have to say NO to this. It would just lead to more stomps in MM'ing. Now if it cues the new team up with another team of 5 No problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibubu View Post
    Sure, it looks a bit silly, but this helmet makes more sense than ~50% of Furions cosmetics that are already in the game. And its not like he's wielding a wooden penis (one can easily make a penis shaped staff out of wooden branch and there are no arguments why it could not be done). The Acorn helmet is actually VERY fitting since it's natural shape is used. Also it is used for it's quality to withstand blows.
    Wow, amazing insight.

Basic Member
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage