Thread: Music feedback.

Music feedback.

Hey there.

Regarding music within Dota 2 game i think you should try to select a different theme for the game. The existing one is barely noticeable and it isn`t epic or dark or powerfull at all. I`d suggest trying to hear out some remixes from The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack....the use for a more complex instrument orchestra is needed within the game soundtrack. Cheers.

What did you smoke, it is a widely accepted fact that the ingame music is truly epic.

I didnt smoke anything but i`m a music producer myself and trust me,i know when a soundtrack is epic or not. Epic can be called the Star Wars soundtrack ... which has everything needed to blend in with the enviroment ... what I think Dota 2`s soundtrack lacks is a proper breakdown....especially during team-fights...for example,if you take your hero into the woods then the music played should be something full-on pads ... without any other type of leads,plucks or any other category....if you go on lane and you farm on an empty lane then keep the same music but add a something extra ... if an enemy hero comes to that lane then add more tension....i know this is probably hard to obtain but as i said,these are my 2 cents.

Basic Member
    I'm a music producer as well, and I think it would be stupid to make the music interact with the gameplay - especially the way you want it (more tension when hit).
    The music as it is seems fine to me, but they need more than a one-minute loop for the final release.

Basic Member
    I'm a music consumer myself, and I think it's ok-ish the way it is, but couldn't mind some improvement. Like Doc said, anyone will be able to just replace a .mp3 and have his favorite Nicolae Guta theme.

I am not a music producer, but I really love the music in Dota2 currently. I love how it swells based on dynamic events.

I am a scientist, and it seems that bandwagons are caused naturally by human interaction on internet message boards.

Music is epic. Enough said

Daily PC gaming news (RPS): http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/