Thread: [Suggestion] Add a caster-only option to automatically ping ganks on low HP heroes

[Suggestion] Add a caster-only option to automatically ping ganks on low HP heroes

The problem: surprisingly quite frequently, pro casters seem to completely miss first blood in the matches that they cast. They have to switch back and forth between three lanes and first blood can often happen unexpectedly and quickly due to the low amount of max HP that all heroes have at the beginning of the game. In fact, a hero can even go down in under 2 seconds with a good combo... and casters, just like pro players, can get caught by surprise by early game burst damage.

Here is my suggestion to help eSports casters avoid missing potential first blood:

Add an optional setting in the menu, made specifically for casters, to automatically ping heroes on the map that are being attacked while they are low HP or close to dying. This would help them know when to move the camera to where the action is, therefore lowering the chance that they will miss ganks and first blood kills due to them watching the action in a different lane.
    Last edited by Bleako; 10-16-2012 at 07:03 PM.

I'd say no this....

although this is a good idea...KS-ing would be rampant..
    and another thing is that as a player you SHOULD be aware of most of the things happening

Minus, it will be to easy.
    Last edited by aN00B1s; 10-15-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Basic Member
    There are two complete idiots in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Enai Siaion View Post
    +1 and +1 to the OP

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enai Siaion View Post
    you sir, have made my day after a shitty day at school.

+1 to OP, pro casters often get too carried away explaining strats and metas at the start of the game, watching prominent heroes or star players and often miss out on the action. it's not their fault since sometimes the movement of the heroes on the minimap isnt that obvious to reveal a first blood attempt or gank.

Quote Originally Posted by aN00B1s View Post
    Minus, it will be to easy.
    The character limit of the title and you not reading my post might have mislead you into thinking that I was talking about "caster"-type heroes, but I was actually talking about eSports casters like Purge and Tobiwan.