Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Update for October 17th

Basic Member
    No Aussie server yet

Quote Originally Posted by Proskub View Post
    Why would you assume something so unlikely? Are you really that paranoid?
    +1. Besides, there are numerous other places to put those props. Pumpkins in the neutral keep camps in place of their boxes/barrels, tombstones and graveyard fencing at the altar in Dire top...there are a ton of non-intrusive, non-gamechanging ways to implement them.
    ◕_◕

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nysd View Post
    And youre still a completely blind fanboy without an own opinion.

The only thing you do is complimentating Valve on their work, criticism seems to be overrated to you. Yet its the players right and their task to state what bothers them so the developer can improve. Afterall they are the customers. From a personal standpoint I am just disappointed, because by the time this game will get released me an my friends will have finished studying and not have the time for games anymore. I am not angry at them, I just expected more. And no upcoming patch will change anything about it because my expectations are impossible get matched by now.

But as I said, thats just my personal opinion.
    That's not just your opinon, just don't mind that person. He came right at me with a stupid comment with no point, trying to act cool, whereas he was instead exactly the type of person I mentioned in the comment he replied.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxCharge View Post
    +1. Besides, there are numerous other places to put those props. Pumpkins in the neutral keep camps in place of their boxes/barrels, tombstones and graveyard fencing at the altar in Dire top...there are a ton of non-intrusive, non-gamechanging ways to implement them.
    Exactely and thats why I was surprised seing something like that on the map. Why wouldnt you assume it? You take cuttable tombstones for granted? You people really go mad over someone assuming something and even providing why he is doing so. All you do is telling yourself "Valve wont do it".

Pls fix Wisp and Rubick Card.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhaleRum View Post
    Problem solved. I was wrong, and I am happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsx View Post
    WEAVER! STAY WITH THE HERO PATCH NEXT WEEK OR ILL BE VEEERY MAD (More then I am right now)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nysd View Post
    Problem solved. So I was wrong, I am happy about it.
    Perhaps seeks some medical attention about that paranoia problem though. I'm genuinely concerned for you and your health.

as i said, official release 2014.

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.