Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Test Update for October 17th

Wow guys, why so irritated?
    You won't be able to play DotA2 when it's out with such attitude - because new heroes will come out VERY rare at that point. And no one promised to release them any week anyway.

No signs of m-m improvements is a sad thing though...

Banned
    At least we can hope for another 3 hero update

Basic Member
    I really hope Valve is reading these posts...to see all the bitching and realize how ungrateful and angry their userbase is especially for a free game, still in beta. So much butthurt going on.

Basic Member
    "free game" they say...
    Free to play =/= Free game.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamKnight View Post
    "free game" they say...
    Free to play =/= Free game.
    I didn't have to pay anything for this game. Thus it is free. Any purchases are optional. How is it not free?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnville View Post
    I didn't have to pay anything for this game. Thus it is free. Any purchases are optional. How is it not free?
    So let me see your point, you complain about people that complain, when you didn't pay anything for this game.

O K , nothing new, typical in fact.

Basic Member
    I'm sorry.

I just don't understand the mindset going on here. Valve has the decency to think "Hey, let's let the community in on this great game before its release as we work through it. I'm sure they'll be gracious and understanding along the way, knowing it's still work in progress. I suppose we could keep it closed entirely until it is completely ready to go public, but I'm sure users will appreciate coming along for the ride while we polish it up."

But instead an uprising of bitching occurs from those given the privilege of early access. Especially over when patches are released and what is fixed/added in each patch. Valve is very aware of what needs to get added/fixed and knows better than you when to integrate these fixes/additions into the actual game. They have been very considerate of the community thus far, you really think they don't know what they're doing regarding releases? Please. Cut them some slack.

tl;dr Shut the fuck up, you'll be given what you think you deserve when Valve is good and ready to release it with confidence.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnville View Post
    I'm sorry.

I just don't understand the mindset going on here. Valve has the decency to think "Hey, let's let the community in on this great game before its release as we work through it. I'm sure they'll be gracious and understanding along the way, knowing it's still work in progress. I suppose we could keep it closed entirely until it is completely ready to go public, but I'm sure users will appreciate coming along for the ride while we polish it up."

But instead an uprising of bitching occurs from those given the privilege of early access. Especially over when patches are released and what is fixed/added in each patch. Valve is very aware of what needs to get added/fixed and knows better than you when to integrate these fixes/additions into the actual game. They have been very considerate of the community thus far, you really think they don't know what they're doing regarding releases? Please. Cut them some slack.

tl;dr Shut the fuck up, you'll be given what you think you deserve when Valve is good and ready to release it with confidence.
    You talk so much, though you don't say anything relevant.
    You should just check this thread out : http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=55394
    And think before being clueless, this is just a sample of tons out there.
    Tl;dr you are the one who should shut up.
    Im not replying to you so don't take much effort.
    Last edited by DreamKnight; 10-18-2012 at 12:08 PM.

can some one tell me , no new shop items ???

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan View Post
    can some one tell me , no new shop items ???
    i said u in Dotabaz