Thread: [Confirmed] problem with courier occurring during bottle crow

Basic Member

[Confirmed] problem with courier occurring during bottle crow

happens quite often for me in game, when the courier passes me the bottle then i use 3 charges of it. when i pass the bottle back to my crow, sometimes the action is unsuccessful and i get a red msg saying "item not in selected units inventory" or something like that. i cant provide a screenshot because it happens too fast and it happens only occasionally. is this a bug? if not, could anyone explain what am i doing wrong?

Apparently you first try to transit 1/3 bottle, then use it before the actual transaction takes place, but you don't have 1/3 bottle now you have another item - 0/3 bottle. Thus your action of passing 1/3 bottle is invalid.

Just use transaction command after it is refreshed at 0/3.
    Check out my newbie workshop here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/ (getting better with every submission though ;O)
    Cases solved list:
    t=51973 Free terrain Vision; t=50357 Mirana ult + Manta; t=52974 Rhasta Serpent Wards dmg ;t=53288 Sell back possible exploits; etc...

Basic Member
    added as annoyance issue.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GiaLoTa View Post
    Apparently you first try to transit 1/3 bottle, then use it before the actual transaction takes place, but you don't have 1/3 bottle now you have another item - 0/3 bottle. Thus your action of passing 1/3 bottle is invalid.

Just use transaction command after it is refreshed at 0/3.
    how long does it take for the bottle to be refreshed to 0/3? im pretty sure i transfer my bottle when i already drank all 3 charges of it?

Basic Member
    It depends on your ping.