Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aegis There is no timer

Basic Member
    +1
    My suggestions:
    Make the Swap Box smaller http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=50922
    Dota 2 Missing Call Hero Preview (Better for new players) http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=54194

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    I see a lot of requests to make the game more and more simple, people asking for things easier to make. I realy don't like that, I mean, where is your effort to do things in game? Roshan respawn every 10 minutes after his death, just look the timer after he gets killend and put a +10min there. Here it is your timer. Please, stop asking to make the game more dumber, we don't need that "features" the game is competitive and should stay competitive, we don't need any extra hand from the game to make it easy for us. We need to put effort and stick with strategies to win the game. I don't know if any of you ever played any competitive game, like baseball or football, but, if you did, you know what I am talking about. So, to finish this. I DON'T want a reminder to know when Rosh comes back.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    I see a lot of requests to make the game more and more simple, people asking for things easier to make. I realy don't like that, I mean, where is your effort to do things in game? Roshan respawn every 10 minutes after his death, just look the timer after he gets killend and put a +10min there. Here it is your timer. Please, stop asking to make the game more dumber, we don't need that "features" the game is competitive and should stay competitive, we don't need any extra hand from the game to make it easy for us. We need to put effort and stick with strategies to win the game. I don't know if any of you ever played any competitive game, like baseball or football, but, if you did, you know what I am talking about. So, to finish this. I DON'T want a reminder to know when Rosh comes back.
    +1. More awareness is needed.

Com'on people bring on your "we don't need ms/atkdmg/hp bars" shit on me.

Basic Member
    I see a lot of requests to make the game more and more simple
    but this is a feature that exists in DotA1...

Basic Member
    +add a timer, or a respawn message

I'm playing in a team for a long time and it's just annoying to write down every rosh time in every game.
    Uncontested Roshan-kils are really boring (not only to watch) and I would like to see when my mates in public games are starting to prepare herself for attack Roshan or try to protect from loosing the aegis to the enemy team.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggan29 View Post
    but this is a feature that exists in DotA1...

At the expense of A being simpler, B has to be cut down or something happen to it to balance out.

I think the message is added now, right?

I don't want timer too, it would be too easy.

Basic Member
    I like how people are going off topic about the green dot at roshan spawn in warcraft 3 when the OP is talking about the message when Roshan is going to claim his aegis back if you dont use it within 3 or 1 min.

+1 It should be implemented into Dota2!