Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I didn't get my item after the winning game!

I also lost items, server went down for me right after my match and I think roll back happened. I had 3 blue essence and one red in my egg, after server came back the egg's essences were all gone.
    Egg originally contain 3 blue and 1 red essence

MATCH ID: 56671550
    reward is suppose to be a red essence

That's the game I last played, the game didn't end after roshan died, server went dead as the final score was coming up.
    Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_FlyingFatman/

EDIT: a patch just came out 1 min ago, my egg is back to normal, but reward from match 56671550 is still not received.
    Last edited by arithmatics; 11-01-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Basic Member
    Match ID: 56673520

Didn't get an item when Roshan was killed. When the Roshan kill instance began it also didn't show the item you were going to get.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gaterrr

Also: All essences in my egg are gone.

Basic Member
    Match ID: 56673725
    IGN: The Last of Us
    Hero: Phantom Lancer

Screenshots: 2012-11-01_00001.jpg2012-11-01_00002.jpg

EDIT: Also lost all the essences in my egg

EDIT 2: Is it possible to get the essences back? I've been farmin for it non-stop.
    Also, the item i was supposed to get was a rare DK shoulder, is it possible to get that too?
    Last edited by mikkomikk; 11-01-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Basic Member
    Also got no items from a game we won, got nothing from neither first phase or the rosh part

Match ID: 56672420
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nipaah/
    Played Jakrio that match.

After game it said I was still in game and both reconnect and leave game did not work, so I restarted dota 2 and ended up getting no rewards at all.

EDIT: OMG just as poster above me said, lost all essences in my eggs, I had a Seraphic egg with 3 unusual essences used on it and a Wicked Egg with nothing else on it. T_T

EDIT2: After update my eggs are fine again (whew). But still no items from the last match
    Last edited by Nipaah; 11-01-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Basic Member
    Hello,
    the same happened to me with a shadow essence. Since you cannot see the items you acquired in the replay I have to state several IDs in which this might have happened:

55915343 - Pettersson - Queen of Pain
    56059093 - Pettersson - Drow

A friend of Mine experienced the same issue in his game (as well with a shadow essence), so I can confirm that this appears to be connected with steam shutting down. In this case this happened directly after the version was out of date:
    561142849 - SayCorePlz - Bone Oct 31st 22:39:43 MET+1

Who does and what is being done with this information. I can most certainly understand that individual applications equal a lot of work. Is someone actually taking care of this issue?

Thanks in advance,

TQ

Valve Developer
    When the GC goes down games that finish during the service outage don't receive rewards. Those items can't be restored as they were never actually 'granted' by the system. We had to take the service down to push an update and restore broken eggs.

Basic Member
    Hello, my name is Diego

I got a similar problem at the event first day, I do believe that there was a fail in steam servers, since my match doesn't even appear in my Match History. I'll try to give the most details as it's possible.

The match was around 17:30 in london time, the iten I earned was Ice Tiny, my nick is Dasmig. The match next to that, which i played at 18:30 in london time is 56056087. Server: South America.

Thx for reading, hope something can be done about it.

Att Dasmig

Basic Member
    56683695 Match ID

We did not receive the second item after killing rosh.

Match ID:56336355
    IGN:Shade
    Hero:Lifestealer
    Issue:I didnt get the rosh reward which was an unusual essence which is worth a lot and hope that i can get it back.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonReinhart View Post
    When the GC goes down games that finish during the service outage don't receive rewards. Those items can't be restored as they were never actually 'granted' by the system. We had to take the service down to push an update and restore broken eggs.
    this is very unfair by you valve. and explain how it was not "granted" ? after the game finishes, we all saw what hero which item received. explain how this is not "granted" ?