Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: I didn't get my item after the winning game!

Agreed,if you would like to shut down the server at least give a notification as on when the server is going to be forcefully stopped.Even then as you say that it is not a granted reward,it is still shown and displayed as a'Fabulous reward' which would also therefore be 'granted'.At least try to give us back what was rightfully rewarded to us or just to the ones that actually took the effort and time to report this issue.

Basic Member
    Haven't gotten 3 items from my 2 previous games. Checked tf2b.com and it couldn't pull data from my backpack

Unable to retrieve backpack data.
    Empty or invalid response received from Steam.
    Now it shows up just fine, but no items as of yet. 56869277 and 56855359 match ids. I'm shaker and ogre in those.

MATCH ID: 5685 8498
    STEAM ID: jackschill

Profile Name is currently: 'Owl Hat' Fox

Hero: Chaos Knight

Issue: Did not receive items, including an exort essence from end of the game. When I left the window after we killed rosh there was reconnect button which I tried, but it didn't work, other people in the same game had a similar bug, we didn't get the items.

Basic Member
    Match ID: 56858498
    Steam Username: Bromac101
    Steam Profilename: Creo Que
    Hero: Skeleton King
    Issue: Didn't get my Fearless Badger (Mythical Courier) after Roshan was defeated :'( Devastated.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonReinhart View Post
    When the GC goes down games that finish during the service outage don't receive rewards. Those items can't be restored as they were never actually 'granted' by the system. We had to take the service down to push an update and restore broken eggs.
    one of the hardest to get reward like courier and i wouldnt get it... pff. =\

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagaflames View Post
    Agreed,if you would like to shut down the server at least give a notification as on when the server is going to be forcefully stopped.Even then as you say that it is not a granted reward,it is still shown and displayed as a'Fabulous reward' which would also therefore be 'granted'.At least try to give us back what was rightfully rewarded to us or just to the ones that actually took the effort and time to report this issue.
    Agreed,
    as for me I can see why looking into every special case might be time consuming. But it is really frustrating knowing you just lost a valuable item that might have granted you stuff for your favorite heroes via trading. I gotta admit that I am quite mad about this. On the one side you were lucky to obtain such an item, on the other side you are unlucky because it was the ONE SPECIAL game that crashed that evening...

Basic Member
    MatchID: 56908199
    Steam ID: GoldCatHammer
    Game ID: Owl.GoldCat
    Hero: Furion
    Issue: I didnt get my Sylvans Guards Quiver for drow... Im not 100% sure if thats the rifht match, since i played diretide nonstop and it doesnt show what items you got (unfortunately)... But kinda sad.

Basic Member
    Lowpriority works on Dire Mode too? its terrible coz it just till 12 of November..some reports can easy ruin to play this mode and i didnt get items of 2 last games

Basic Member
    Match ID: 57420409 - Date Sun Nov 04 00:50:25 - Timezone GMT10+
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChipsHandon/

Exact same issue reported by the other users here I lost the Ice Skin for Tiny.

Basic Member
    I never Recived my unusal Essence as well match ID# Match ID #57391651 Sminky_Get

This happend today (3 nov) at about 2pm gmt There was no server crash or update going on at the time (or after). Seems it may just be totaly bugged.