Thread: [Confirmed] Aghanim Infernals spawn slightly differently

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Aghanim Infernals spawn slightly differently

Shouldnt be the impact of warlock ultimate with agha a bit delayed to stun 2 times 1 sec like in Warcraft 3? As in dota 2 they both impact the same time...

Quote Originally Posted by dennson View Post
    Shouldnt be the impact of warlock ultimate with agha a bit delayed to stun 2 times 1 sec like in Warcraft 3? As in dota 2 they both impact the same time...
    I checked this recently. No, in WC3 they didn't impact with 1 second separation, but 0.3s.

In Wc3, with agha: one infernal falls, 0.3s, the other infernal falls, each dealing 1 instance of 100 magic damage and stunning 1s (for a total of 1.3s stunned).

In DotA2, with agha: two infernals appear immediatly, but the stun lasts for 1.3s and deals 200 magic damage.

Advantages: Both infernals exist since the first tick, so they can start dealing damage earlier.
    Disadvantages: the damage and stun is applied in a single tick, so it's worse against some skills (refraction, spiked caparace).

Should be decided whether a bug or intended. Can be either.
    Check out my newbie workshop here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/ (getting better with every submission though ;O)
    Cases solved list:
    t=51973 Free terrain Vision; t=50357 Mirana ult + Manta; t=52974 Rhasta Serpent Wards dmg ;t=53288 Sell back possible exploits; etc...

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

I do not think that it is intended, at all. It could be made like this on W3 DotA, by increasing the magic damage, and stun duration, and infernal count on spawn. But no, IceFrog made them to be called twice, one for each infernal, with a 0.3s delay between each call.