Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: sugar rush hall of fame, is this a joke?

Basic Member
    Realistically they're not gonna get banned, but they shouldn't get the courier either.

Basic Member
    Just remove a reward for having the fastest kill anyways. It's kinda dumb to have given how easy it is to exploit the system.

Basic Member
    The exploit here is the matchmaking system, not the reward here.

The achievement here is to do the quickest Rosh Kill. They have done that here, whether you like it or not they have done a legitimate strategy.

What the perceived problem here is the loading of the matchmaking screen and the ability to leave before everyone loads without punishment. Fix this and don't try to fix the Rosh objective.

These 10 players havn't exploited any type of bug within the game, they've just exploited the game system itself. It isn't up to the player to decide what he can and can't abuse, the developers need to patch it.

Blame the beta client, yes it's still a beta client that needs fixing. In HoN/LoL, their gaming clients don't tell you who's loaded and who hasn't. It tells you HOW MANY have loaded which is fine but not the specific players.

Any type of system with flaws and exploits to be abused will be used in any game.
    Last edited by TDA101; 11-02-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Basic Member
    I don't see why you flame the guys who "abused it" tbh. they are right "everyone can abuse it", but only they achieved the fastest. Also it is not a hard abuse or anything. Only the roshanstuckabuse. But besides that valve also cant do much against it. How should they change it. And because of everyone being able to do it, it is still a competition. And therfore even thinking about "banning" or things like that is just plain stupid. At least those people used their brain played together and achieved something with their strategy. it is no way a banning reason for valve having a system which can be "exploited" by getting 9 mates. And why not reward such a thing? They did the fastest kill. And that is what the even is all about and therfore they should be rewarded.

sugar rush hall of fame, is this a joke?

really.jpg

kill roshan in 00:00.09 ?? obviously bug abuse and still they get the golden roshan courier? see page 2/

i hope atleast they remove the couriers from this ppl. same from the ppl that did it on day 2, blink to a hill so roshan doesnt do nothing for 10 minutes while all the premade team farms gold?

there is no way 10 random players can even get close to this time.

this is completely unfair...

Basic Member
    the current hall of fame (circle 3) seems legit.
    so they might have fixed the issue.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    the current hall of fame (circle 3) seems legit.
    so they might have fixed the issue.
    not legit at all. they use chen sheepstick first and then tinker can spam his nonstop. also they just farm gold with candy on both buckets with the enemy team. is this intended or not? i dont know if i should do the same they do because im afraid of earning a ban or not recieving my courier for bug abuse/exploit/etc(call it as you prefer). from a normal player point of view none of the 3 cycles seems legit. from my point of view legit would be a normal game without farming candy´s with enemy team and simply killing roshan without a tinker abusing sheepstick and every1 with maxed inventory.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDA101 View Post
    The exploit here is the matchmaking system, not the reward here.

The achievement here is to do the quickest Rosh Kill. They have done that here, whether you like it or not they have done a legitimate strategy.

What the perceived problem here is the loading of the matchmaking screen and the ability to leave before everyone loads without punishment. Fix this and don't try to fix the Rosh objective.

These 10 players havn't exploited any type of bug within the game, they've just exploited the game system itself. It isn't up to the player to decide what he can and can't abuse, the developers need to patch it.

Blame the beta client, yes it's still a beta client that needs fixing. In HoN/LoL, their gaming clients don't tell you who's loaded and who hasn't. It tells you HOW MANY have loaded which is fine but not the specific players.

Any type of system with flaws and exploits to be abused will be used in any game.
    They still exploited match making to be in their favor, how is that ok?

Its not the fact they got rosh the fastest, its the fact they abused matchmaking, and they obviously left a shitload of games until they got it right, so how is that okay?