Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: sugar rush hall of fame, is this a joke?

Basic Member

[Diretide] Roshan challenge abuse

Am I understanding this correctly? The only way to actually have a chance of getting the ''Golden Baby Roshan Trophy Courier'' is to have 9 friends and queue at the same time so you get them in the opposite team while you feed eachother candy and gold. After that the target of the roshan needs to purchase a blink dagger and just hide in a spot where roshan can't get the player, like the hill on the dire on the top lane.

How is this supposed to work? Award people who have contacts and can abuse the game to it's limit to get rewards? This is pretty much a very stupid concent and awarding people just because of their contacts and how well they can abuse the system is simply retarded.

What do you think about this? Currently the record is about 30 seconds and can't be beaten if you queue with randoms with no team against you who wants to achieve that too.

Basic Member
    Maybe give a reward for fastest all random players que too.

I think they should remove the MMR brackets for the event where it's almost impossible to get placed together.

Edit: And maybe have first, second, and third place and give second and third place couriers too?

Basic Member
    I think the rewards shouldn't even be there until they find out a contest that is FAIR FOR EVERYONE and where EVERYONE has a chance, unlike this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubelecer View Post
    I think the rewards shouldn't even be there until they find out a contest that is FAIR FOR EVERYONE and where EVERYONE has a chance, unlike this.
    Yep, currently the only people that have a chance are people in the Very High MM bracket because they're the only ones who have a chance of getting matched together.

agreed, I watched the game thinking wow. these guys must have really pulled together at the end.... the only random just gets told what to do. how fun

Basic Member
    I really would hear some opinions from the others since I really would have this issue adressed since it really makes valve pretty ignorant and just make them look like once they implement something they forget to polish it.

Edit: I think it's too early to call them ignorant but based on others threads like Solo only matchmaking they seem to just ignore important stuff.
    Last edited by Kubelecer; 11-02-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Basic Member
    I agree here, it is just retarded to award this UNLESS you can play diretide on a private lobby for no items.

Basic Member
    i dont see the problem. you shouldnt be able to damage roshan before minute 20 anymore.
    same chances for everybody that way.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Banned
    Actually, you still can. Basically you just have him near a fountain before the end of the 20 minutes. He won't finish his scene until the people around him are dead, which gives you time to sit there and beat on him for a bit.

Did you really think people could do it in 47 seconds without exploiting? Like are you fuckin kidding?