Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, i am unable to check-out.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help, i am unable to check-out.

The message i get while checking-out in online store:

Failed to initiate transaction due to an internal server error. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support if the issue persists.

When checking-out in-game it just refreshes the cart.

Solutions tried:

1) Trying different browsers for check-out. IE, Safari, Chrome, Rockmelt, Steam browser and my android device. FAIL
    2) Completely re-installing Steam and DOTA2. FAIL
    3) Using VPN, since i read some posts that people changing their location with VPN to Germany or Sweden, allowed them to check-out. I changed my country to 5 different using paid VPN - Germany, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark. FAIL
    4) Contacting support. 5 days, still no response. FAIL
    5) Verify game cache option while in steam properties of DOTA2 (thanks to Fayth). FAIL

Maybe it has something to do with my account?

My steam ID:

_puking_rainbows_

Steam community page:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pukinrainbows/

(The friend list is empty since i used this account to store inventory when my other account is full, not doing it anymore.).
    Last edited by Crank1; 11-10-2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Update

Basic Member
    me 2

based on my exp,it took usually 3-5 days for them to respond to your ticket. so just be patient and wait. i had this prob before. and can only be solved by support team. reporting here wouldnt do you any good
    "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

Wow i used origin in alpha and beta stages, but even those had live support chat if you need a quick fix. Steam is disapointing me (butt fucking us all at the same time) in every way.

Same problem here, submitted a ticket aswell. This is such a recurring problem. How come it is so hard to pinpoint so it does not occur ever again?

Quote Originally Posted by Application-1 View Post
    Same problem here, submitted a ticket aswell. This is such a recurring problem. How come it is so hard to pinpoint so it does not occur ever again?
    I've contacted few people that had this problem in summer, they did not get a fix yet.

By the way, i tried using VPN and changing my location to German, Italian, Sweden (as there were reports that it fixes this bug), yet failed to check-out.

Basic Member
    How i start a ticket?

Same problem here. I hope we get a fix before the diretide is over.

Quote Originally Posted by SamGotBlunts View Post
    Same problem here. I hope we get a fix before the diretide is over.

+1

That's the only reason i am spamming forums, wanna open 5 diretide chests.