Thread: Dragon Knight Drake set Bug

Basic Member

Dragon Knight Drake set Bug

I won some parts from the Drake set for DK, and i found a bug in his Cape:
    Default set.jpg
    You can see the cape of default set in the front.

Drake set.jpg
    You can see the cape of Drake set in the back.

Drake set bug.jpg
    But in the 3 image, if you see the front of Dragon Knight the Drake cape becomes invisible. Please fix it.
    Last edited by Edge13; 11-07-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Basic Member
    up

Is this noticeable in-game? Because this is a common tactic used to optimize items, and if it is not noticeable in-game, then it really is not an issue. I explained it more in-depth here.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Basic Member
    Sometimes when Dk is running I can notice it. I thought it was a bug because I have Sir Davion set too and you can see its cape from both sides.

I think it is not a good way to optimize items, because if someone want to have this set in their profile the hero looks bad

Like I explained in the post I linked, the model viewer is not the intended way to see the hero, hence why I request in-game pictures when reporting issues like this. I'll add it to the sticky, but I'd appreciate it if you could take an in-game picture of the item where it's noticeable that the cloak is see through. I don't have the item myself, so I can't personally take screenshots of it.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Basic Member
    oks I uploaded some screenshots

Screenshot 1.jpg
    Screenshot 2.jpg

Sacrificing fps for details that you might never even notice, It's simply not worth it. The models are intentionally made to only be seen where it matters: In a match.