Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: [Suggestion] Right Click Deny

Basic Member
    i tryed enter dota_player_units_auto_attack 0 or dota_player_units_auto_attack 1 , nooone of this 2 work for me . i have no idea why. i am pretty much new here soo if anyone can help me looking for it .
    this are some message i get mb it has smth about it.

*** ERROR: Bone access not allowed (entity 139:class C_DOTA_BaseNPC_Creep_Lane)
    *** ERROR: Bone access not allowed (entity 142:class C_DOTA_BaseNPC_Creep_Lane)
    *** ERROR: Bone access not allowed (entity 142:class C_DOTA_BaseNPC_Creep_Lane)
    *** ERROR: Bone access not allowed (entity 139:class C_DOTA_BaseNPC_Creep_Lane)
    *** ERROR: Bone access not allowed (entity 152:class C_DOTA_BaseNPC_Creep_Lane)
    *** ERROR: Bone access not allowed (entity 145:class C_DOTA_BaseNPC_Creep_Lane)
    *** ERROR: Bone access not allowed (entity 158:class C_DOTA_BaseNPC_Creep_Lane)

Of course +1.Anyone who disagrees is elitist.You can't disagree over an option that increases functionality

If creep = enemy,then attack
    If creep = friendly,move to it
    If creep = friendly and less than 50% HP,deny

Quote Originally Posted by VodkaGR View Post
    Of course +1.Anyone who disagrees is elitist.You can't disagree over an option that increases functionality

If creep = enemy,then attack
    If creep = friendly,move to it
    If creep = friendly and less than 50% HP,deny
    enlighten us on how being able to stutter your attack to last hit AND deny would be the same as only being able to stutter to last hit and a-click to deny.

Basic Member
    You can enable this through the console. Google it.

Basic Member
    dota_force_right_click_attack 1

Thats what are u looking for.

There is a solution to this:

1) In steam, right cilck on "Dota 2" and click on properties
    2) Click on Set Launcher Options and type in: -console
    3) Press OK and enter the game, to remove the console from view press the ` key.

Bring up the console, write dota_force_right_click_attack 1 to enable right click deny.

HOWEVER I have to note that if you enable this, your hero will try to attack ANYTHING if you right click it; couriers, other friendly heroes, everything -you wont actually be able to attack them tho, BUT you can NOT follow anything by right clicking it.

Credits to johnxreturn, http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...ds_for_dota_2/

Quote Originally Posted by AntiFun View Post
    There is a solution to this:

1) In steam, right cilck on "Dota 2" and click on properties
    2) Click on Set Launcher Options and type in: -console
    3) Press OK and enter the game, to remove the console from view press the ` key.

Bring up the console, write dota_force_right_click_attack 1 to enable right click deny.

HOWEVER I have to note that if you enable this, your hero will try to attack ANYTHING if you right click it; couriers, other friendly heroes, everything -you wont actually be able to attack them tho, BUT you can NOT follow anything by right clicking it.

Credits to johnxreturn, http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...ds_for_dota_2/
    solution to "this"? wtf? nice necro

AS long as it is a option, the idea is good
    +1

Also sometimes currently Attack move bugs out and makes you deny. Its weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Basic Member
    disagree. Right click on a friendly unit is "follow"