Thread: Legacy ability keys problem with team-mate

Legacy ability keys problem with team-mate

Hi Dev team,
    This s my first time proposing a feature on dev.dota2. I've switched to Dota 2 from Dota Allstar for like 3 weeks. My thought was "You dev team did an excellent job". Of course, I use legacy key bc i'm just too used to Dota Allstars keys.
    However, these keys are only correct and matched Dota Allstars with my own hero not my team-mate heroes (in case they share their hero or is disconnected or abandoned).
    For example, there's this time I play pugna as a support. As you may know, my ability keys are C B W D. My carry was void who is very fortunately disconnected riht before a combat. You know void ultimate key is C. So I took control of void and was about to combat. But for god sakes, his ability keys are exactly the same as pugna (C for blink, D for ulti), which I can never be used to. My instinct was all wrong when I try to control void because for me void ability is always T and C. So, I press C for void ultimate LOL. As a result, void jump about 60 range (I called gg right after ).My team called me noob, which is sad .
    I expect legacy keys remain the same on every hero because some people from Dota Allstars are just too used to it. Please find a way to fix this. That would be really appreciated.

Basic Member
    It has been like that since start and they will not change it.
    They changed it once but it didn't work well so they removed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    The average mmr in the 3.4k is lower than the average mmr in the 3.5k .
    Quote Originally Posted by Legdotus View Post
    in the middle of my game, I go to the menu, and watch a friend's game. That makes no sense to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by twl04046 View Post
    Sometimes the zeus ulti suddenly activated and it really scared me...