Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm done playing dota2 until this is fixed [ping spam]

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skblood View Post
    report those players for ability abuse and add a note
    I don't think you have experienced the problem. Some rare cases will grief to the point where you're forced to play without audio or you'll have a massive headache 5 minutes into the game.

Basic Member
    +1 ping mute

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I don't think you have experienced the problem. Some rare cases will grief to the point where you're forced to play without audio or you'll have a massive headache 5 minutes into the game.
    and even if you do mute your screen is constantly flashing, distracting you from your hero and/or surroundings.

Basic Member
    I thought if you muted someone, their pings don't show up?

happens when you refuse to do other mans commands. but i dont play a game to be bossed around.
    pls fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttempest View Post
    Duh... its the IceFrog dude. Kinda like Chuck Norris just in Dota.

Basic Member
    The bad new for those people who come here and say "I will never play this game again!" is:
    We don't give a shit!

But I agree with ping mute.

Basic Member
    I like dota 2, but its nearly unplayable because of all the pinging. Is there a way to delete the ping noise from the game itself? Its just insufferable and the worst part is if you ask them nicely to please stop- its like fuel to the fire, PING PING PING PING PING PING!!! They just can't help themselves. It seems to be everyone's way of taking out there anger from death or from not being listened to.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiriBiri View Post
    not really. Game uninstalled.
    LOL. good to know you can handle your emotions. couple that with the fact that you have slow internet and everyone here can deduce that you're just over-emotional.

Basic Member
    I figured out how to mute/reduce it > http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=66081

Basic Member
    Please, I beg you, fix this problem.

I can STAND Russians, I can mute them, I can report them, but I can't play without sound just because these people spam pings like crazy. I want to play with sounds on.

These gentlemen are giving me such a headache I just can't stand it anymore. I want to simply have their pings muted along with their voice / chat messages, is that really too much to ask? Seriously what's so hard about implementing this damn feature.

Every time I have to beg them to stop spamming and these children just yell something in voice chat in Russian and keep spamming.

Do something, please.
    Last edited by Radio; 12-20-2012 at 12:02 PM.