Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Change the rarity of the Dreaded Greevil from mythical to legendary.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker.22 View Post
    hmmm dont know what say legendary for me is ok but not immortal
    Speed Demon, Frog and Baby Roshan couriers are Legendary, All others are Mythical. And yes I agree with this thread, Dreaded Greevil should be Legendary and not Mythical.

+1 I agree.

Greevil should be common, nothing else. You got the egg for free lads! Everyone did! Even my naked totally ignored Greevil is Mythical. Just silly.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Berra_la View Post
    Greevil should be common, nothing else. You got the egg for free lads! Everyone did! Even my naked totally ignored Greevil is Mythical. Just silly.
    just because yours is silly doesn't mean dreaded which using myth item and other rare item should be silly~
    go derps~

Basic Member
    Well it was made from mythical essense, mythical being an understatement cause there were tons of people qqing how next to impossible it was to get one. So i gues its only fair +1 to this
    TY Playdota, ICEFROG for my key.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1

+1

i agree with this they should make immortal and make the horns and aura better. allso the horns are not really big enough and just don't really look like they are part of it if u look closely they just sort of jut out with out blending in to the greevil. i mean i traded like half my inventory for a dreaded egg with 3 unusual and bought quit a few keys from the store. don't get me wrong i love valve and dota 2 i think they have done a grate job. it just seems like they may have rushed out the black greevil or something.

Basic Member
    Have Mythical want 1:2 LOL so cheap vavle shound't give free egg to every one . so many greevil