Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Juggernaut's Healing Ward (Won't stop following Jugg)

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Juggernaut's Healing Ward (Won't stop following Jugg)

I have no idea what changed/could have changed but for some reason Juggernaut's Healing Ward auto-follows Juggernaut immediately when summoned, and will NOT stop following him. Just asked a friend to confirm and he is having the same issue.

Can't reproduce, if I summon wards they won't follow me until I order them to, and then I'm still able to order them around just fine.

Maybe you have auto select summoned units on and you're just moving it with your hero when you summon it

Basic Member
    The issue resolved itself by the time I logged on this morning. I have no idea what was wrong. It wasn't auto-select summoned units, because I could specifically select only the ward and try to spam tell it to go elsewhere and it would keep trying to ride up Jugg's... Yeah. Anyways it doesn't matter, seems to have just decided to go back to normal functionality.

maybe u just was drunk

Basic Member
    This bug just happened to me, can't really add anything new to what has been said.

You could provide a matchID and a time if you have one on your hand.

Experienced the same thing just now. The ward definitely was not autoselected. Selecting only the ward and telling it to move somewhere or follow an ally just doesn't work.

I actually didn't experience this yesterday while playing jugg, so somehow it is intermittent. Unless there was an update I didn't notice.

edit:
    match ID 64508589
    time 29:35

You can see me spamming commands trying get the ward to move away from me, and it bounces back and forth not wanting to move anywhere.
    Last edited by LxRogue; 11-17-2012 at 09:53 PM.

bump

Well, juggernaut summons his ward to heal himself right? Atleast mostly? Maybe the design of how the ward must behave has been changed?
    My Dota 2 workshop AceMcShanks