Thread: [Suggestion] New Item Management

Basic Member

[Suggestion] New Item Management

The current item management is horrible. You can't switch from page 1 to page 6 with one click, you cannot drag & drop multiple items at once onto another page.

What this would do, and this is just something out of my head and a couple of seconds in MS Paint. There should be tabs for each page of your inventory. Each tab be displayed at all times so you can switch items easily from to the other. For more control you should be able to, like on your desktop, select multiple items at once if you hold your left mouse. Everything that is selected can then be transfered to another tab, and arranged individually from there. Or, select multiple items by once via pressing Strg + Left Mouse.

In the current form inventory management is a pain. Feel free to add and throw ideas in there. This is far from being perfection, but a couple of quick improvements.

yep the inventory needs some improvements, it's not very good right now, I like your ideas.

I like this. It's a pain to manage inventory right now.

I would also like the others who look into our inventory to see how we arranged it.

That will make trading much more easier (and fun)!

Basic Member
    More opinions, please. [Might as well say, Bump]

+1