Voters
414. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

264 63.77%
  • No

157 37.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for ''Dreaded Greevil'' change!

Banned
    Dont forget to VOTE guys

Basic Member
    tbh i saw this coming the moment i knew they were gonna be couriers. I have not seen the greevil pictures then, but in my head, i thought black couriers would probably suck compared to the colored ones because ofcourse, the more brighter colorful ones will most likely stand out more. I still went and made triple unusual black anyways and it turned out to be better than what i expected. Right now, if i were to rate maxed out dreaded greevils in terms of effects, id rank it 3rd trailing green and red.
    Last edited by artpogi; 11-17-2012 at 09:49 AM.
    TY Playdota, ICEFROG for my key.

Not community , just guys who trading couriers, just buy to much shadow essence and now lose keys or money.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p1n9v1n View Post
    Not community , just guys who trading couriers, just buy to much shadow essence and now lose keys or money.
    Hey.. If you don't own one, how can you even know how hard it was to get em?
    I hate to say this.. But, these Russians guys.. Always so "dumb"
    So, for you people that spent money/keys/ time aren't part of the community? Then you're wrong.
    They're the one supportin the game and making this game f2p for YOU and Me.

I'll once more jump into the bandwagon for the sake of trading!

Basic Member
    I believe those traders are the one that supporting Free to play DOTA2. COSMETICS is the business model
    and why are you saying Not community? are traders not part of the community?

Banned
    ignore butthurts and VOTE

Well, I'm not a trader.

Do you think that only traders are disappointed with the dreaded couriers?
    Most of my friends who are jealous of the shadow essence when it drops for me are now laughing at me because it looked bad compared to their greevils.
    Last edited by moneygober; 11-17-2012 at 10:32 AM.

I don't want to trade my dreaded courier, I only want it to look better than the others, or so good as them at least.

I hope Valve fix it soon, all the owners of dreaded couriers are truly dissapointed, it's shit compared to the rest.

i voted