Voters
414. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

264 63.77%
  • No

157 37.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for ''Dreaded Greevil'' change!

Banned

Arrow Vote for ''Dreaded Greevil'' change!

fsfsdfadasdvcxv
    Last edited by BUUU; 11-24-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Banned
    You just want more benefit with trading black greevils.

Basic Member
    I think, valve can just give back my essenses and egg. Dreaded Greevil worse even then white Greevil...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy21 View Post
    Mythical Shadow Essence = Rarer than common colored ones

should be obvious that it should be rarer when it hatches

you just dont want your colored greevil to be worth less, i understand

Basic Member
    VALVE please remake the dreaded greevil. The community has spoken.

Banned
    dude where did u know? mb i just want to keep that unique courier for myself, thats what I fight for
    Last edited by BUUU; 11-17-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Basic Member
    I think valve made a hard to fix mistake, if they change the courier now, we, minority dreaded owners will be happy, BUUUT majority common unussual owners will be dissapointed with the changes, because our cries did effect and we got better couriers... SOO you know what happens in these cases... Power does nothing to not dissapoint the masses, so i lost the faith and think that we, minority, got screwed by a valve mistake. Also lost the faith in valves cosmethic system, if that is not a bug and is not fixed i think i will rarelly ever support f2p games by buying keys in store (valve you know keys are your star product, so you are supporting traders indirectly, not fair to dissapoint them). At least, I am aware that my courier is very uncommon, ugly yes, but very uncommon.

Banned
    Dude we arent minority just look at these threads in customization suggestions
    also why should ''majority'' owners of unusual couriers be dissapointed of? LOL dude we just try to make everything work like it should, plz dont post bullshit anymore in this thread.

Basic Member
    Justify the mythical essence.. If common essence makes mythical courier, then mythical essence should make legendary at least

Basic Member
    lol, you think it is fair for the normal colored greevil to have more benefit than the rarest essence?

it's really unfair for us that have dreaded greevils, most of us bought this so called "mythical" shadow essence using keys/ trade with other valuable items. We are basically paying for it, and all we ask is for the black greevil to look prettier or ATLEAST comparable to the other colored greevils, being the rarest essence.

You're saying this because you don't have the dreaded greevil and don't want others to gain benefit that you can't gain.
    I can't even trade this lvl3 dreaded greevil to lvl 3 green/ red, none wants to trade it with this FUGLY courier.

If valve ignored us, i'm not gona buy keys as often anymore. I'm so dissapointed