Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Bug] Greevils appearing naked

[Bug] Greevils appearing naked

Not sure if this has been posted, but instead of getting a seraphic greevil, I get a naked one in game. However, its also unusual, even though I dont even have an orange greevil

http://i.imgur.com/9Xtf9.jpg

Basic Member
    Hey apexplosive,

I have the same Bug, with both of my Greevils, they are called Wicked Greevil and Seraphic Greevil Ingame, and both appear naked (but also with the unusual effect like yours).
    I hope, this bug is gonna be fixed, soon.

Greetings

Nyli

Basic Member
    Same here, I have one Unusual Seraphic Greevil and one Voracious Greevil. They both appear naked ingame and when I try to preview them in my backpack the game crashes.

I hope it will be fixed!

Basic Member
    I got also problem with new Greevil couriers. All of them are just naked. I have Seraphic and Dreaded courier with 3 unusual essences applied and both are naked in the game. I got another simple purple Greevil which is naked in the game too.

Same here! My 3xUnusual Greedy (Green) Greevil appeared in games as naked one, without eyes, all gray, shaking and looking rather spooky.
    In my case I didn't have Unusual Effect, that was lost too.

Also I know it's not on my end of things because EVERYONE in the games saw my Greevil as butchered naked one.

P.S.
    Dreaded seems to work fine.
    None of this is real.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainheart View Post
    Same here! My 3xUnusual Greedy (Green) Greevil appeared in games as naked one, without eyes, all gray, shaking and looking rather spooky.
    In my case I didn't have Unusual Effect, that was lost too.

Also I know it's not on my end of things because EVERYONE in the games saw my Greevil as butchered naked one.

P.S.
    Dreaded seems to work fine.
    You've found the secret! Dreaded are good because they don't glitch out!

Basic Member
    its already fixed with me.
    maybe local game data.

Basic Member
    I'm not sure if this is the same bug (or even a bug at all). Today I had a empty egg put 1 yellow essence on and instantly hatched it. I saw that the yellow essence was in the egg, but I didn't check it had a changed name. The outcome was a naked Greevil.
    Is this normal? because I cant seem to find any level 1 red/blue/yellow greevils on tf2outpost.

Try verifying your game cache, see if that works. If you don't know how, check out this thread.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Hefaistus View Post
    Try verifying your game cache, see if that works. If you don't know how, check out this thread.
    Tried before and tried again right before my latest game.

Both mine 3x Unusual Greedy appeared as Naked and my friend's 3x Unusual appeared as well naked. Everyone in the game saw them as Naked, not just us who own Greevils.
    None of this is real.